This message is from: Robin Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was going to start the bid on Ebay at $925 including
the gullet set which new costs about $100.  The saddle
has some wear as it is about 4 years old and went with
both Ooruk and Ulyssa when they went for training but
overall is in pretty good shape.  I had the CAIR
panels replaced with wool panels because the CAIR
panels are really just foam and more than one saddler
told me they could cause some back problems.  I can
send you pictures if you would like.  It really does
fit a lot of horses but I prefer a narrower twist.  I
am riding Ooruk in a Barnby and had my Passier
adjusted for Ulyssa.  I may get a new saddle for Ooruk
then give the Barnsby to Ulyssa and sell the Passier
because even though it is the newest model, I don't
love it. They are doing well.  I took them yesterday
about an hour away for saddle-fitting.  Ulyssa is a
firecracker--very mareish when it comes to other
horses.  She loves Ooruk but she will literally attack
certain other geldings.  She is coming along fairly
well under saddle.

Regards,
Robin