This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kate,
How big is your Percheron? I have a Percheron but don't like my saddle. How much did you want for your Montana Mountain Horse saddle?
Bonnie
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Saddles

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I also love my Montana Mountain Horse saddle. In the past I have had Aussie
saddles which I liked because of the incredibly secure feeling.   Once you
get wedged in between the cantel and those knee things (poleys), you are really NOT coming out. But my Aussie saddle has a 10" gullet (custom made for my
Percheron), so it needs to go to Ebay at some point.

Kate and Joe