This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kris,
Thank you for posting the video of Clyde sleeping in your lap. That has made my day. I think I will save the link and watch it if I am having a hard day. It's peaceful and loving. : )
Bonnie in CA
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 6:47 PM
Subject: Sleeping Fjord video

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, all--

I have finally uploaded the Youtube video of a recent morning at the barn
when Clyde fell asleep in my lap. Unfortunately, after much searching, I was not able to figure out how to rotate it, but you get the idea. There are a
few napjerks on film, but the dream whinny didn't make the final  cut.

_YouTube - Clyde catching  some Zzzzzs (on my lap!)_
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=5EJ4ChYfxUM)

I realize that if he had spooked at that moment, I could have been trampled,
but I did have a good lookout person for coming traffic and...you  have to
admit, what a way to go!!

Kris in NC
with Clyde ("Why do you always have to leave so  soon?!")