This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Teresa - sounds like you are getting a handle on your big beasts. They
will be much happier they have come to you. I have luck with Purina's
Nature's Essentials (Mare & Maintenance). It is supposed to be just the
minerals and vitamins they are missing (if any) from hay /pasture. It
comes in 50lb bags and is a pellet, no molasses or sugar, kind of salty
tasting. The Fjords and Morgan get 1 1/2 measuring cup 2x a day. They
think they are getting something and I feel they are covered
nutritionally.
        Good Luck,
        Valerie