This message is from: "Onna Kulaja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
Those of you that are using Tri Country feed might want to look into Triple
Crown Safe Starch or a similar feed. It doesn't have any of the NSC's in it.
Which means it doesn't have any of the harmful sugars that all other feeds
have. There are some similar brands and you can get the name from the web
sight www.safergrasses.org.  There is also a Timothy cube that doesn't have
the NSC's in it. I recently went to a seminar that was put on by
safergrasses. Unfortunately we feed our horses all the wrong kind of hay and
pasture. Our wonderful brome grass was designed to fatten cattle and does
the same for our horses. They should be on prairie grass, but that takes a
lot of land since prairie grass can't take the abuse of cattle and horses.
Hope this helps. Onna