This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have several reasons why I don't like to feed round bales....especially if
they just sit out in the weather and are not under cover....they get wet, they
get nasty....I also have two that would just stand there and eat and eat and
eat....and get hay bellies....I've never used the muzzels, they just worry me
as I never turn out with a halter on....How do you stop them from getting
sores on the sides of the nose??
Its tough when you board, having done that for the past  year.  I finally have
them with me and have total control...nothing like total control over your
horses.
We did board at one facility and she wanted to put round bales in my guys
turnouts and I said no....primarily she did it as she wanted to save the
square bales for in the stalls....I was paying ALOT of money, she was trying
to figure out how to get more money for less quality care.  My guys didn't
stay.
Debby in Tx