This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As I was writing my post about the Blue Earth Show - I realized so many of you got to meet and know our daughter Robin through the Fjords.

She graduated from high school this past week and did so with high honors. She made Honor Society and graduated with a 4.5 GPA. On June 15th in Springfield, IL at the FFA Convention she will be honored as one of the top ten FFA officers in the state and is up for election for a state office. If she gets elected she will travel the state, nation and to Europe representing the Illinois FFA.

She has been accepted into Murray State University, in Kentucky with 3 scholarships awarded and will major in instrumental music education.

Once again a big thank you to Beth & Sandy for helping to find a concert quality Oboe and to Nancy Barmore for the gift of a concert quality clarinet for her - (she plays 7 other instruments).

And especially to ALL of you who have welcomed Robin into their horse lives, and have given her encouragement, love and friendship through out the years at Blue Earth, Midwest Horse Fair and other common attended horse events.

Robin was a shy, introspective girl and all of you that befriended her left a part of yourselves in what she has made of herself.

And....she turned out really well.

With love and respect,
Pat & Gary Holland