This message is from: "Nancy Blauers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has a suggestions that can help my Fjord, Theo. The gnats here in central Florida love him. Absolutely LOVE him. They seem to focus on his legs, particularly his back legs, from the hocks down. I fly spray every morning & evening with TriTec 14 and also apply swat on the really chewed up areas but these little pests are unrelenting. Has anyone else had an issue like this? My quarter horse is untouched, I guess he doesn't taste as good as little Fjords. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Many Thanks!
Nancy Blauers
Geneva, FL
ItÂ’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07