This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fjord Mare For Sale In Iowa
Hi, I have been a lurker for some time know, I enjoy reading all the
information posted here daily. Anyway I am from Wisconsin and have 8 fjord
mares and a stallion, I have 3 babies this year, 2 from my stallion Skyview
Henry and one from Ulend. I have 2 grey mares, a red, and the rest are
brown. We use our fjords for farm working, raking hay, and feeding cows. We
also show them at local shows, our grandaughter shows North Creek Greta in
leadline and has loads of fun riding her, she loves to drive Greta and Guri
at home on the farm.
The mare that is for sale belongs to Tim Hamlett, She is Short Creeks
Jewel. She is broke to ride and drive. She has a new filly at her side by
Skyview Henry (Henry is evaluated blue in conformation). Tim is selling all
his stock again. He is asking $5000.00 for the pair. Tim is located in
Strawberry Point, Iowa. If you are interested in this mare and filly you
can call him. 563-933-6585. Or you can email me for more information,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank You!
http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web