This message is from: "Kristin Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

( Subject: Re: Fjord x cow on  safergrass.org

maybe we should all email her to get the pic removed  !!!
but I could not find her email on the sight)

As a society we have gotten a bit too thin skinned and rather lacking in
humor.  As an owner of 5 Fjords, I am aware of the chubb issues we have
to deal with......Oh, do I ever.

Personally, I find the Fjordcow rather funny and would think it a shame
if the owner of the Safergrass site were to be bullied into removing it.
But then, I am one of those who wears a sweatshirt with "Ride a Fjord, it
will make your butt look smaller."

Kristin Gaden Miller