This message is from: The Cashens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are selling our very sweet pony, please call or
email for details!
Hannah Cashen
NY, USA

Name: Bergen I
Price: $4,000
DOB: 7/15/97
Age: 10
Breed: Fjord
Height: 13.1½ hh
Fjord, Registration Number: FHF-K-1494-M

Bergen is a sweet and beautiful pony, she also comes
from an excellent bloodline and would make a great
broodmare. She is affectionate, and is certainly a
people pony: she bonds and gets along with other
horses beautifully, and if she is alone, then she will
do the same with you. Bergen is healthy, has extremely
good confirmation and is an very easy keeper. She
trailer loads like a charm and stands very nicely for
the farrier and the vet. Her groundwork is excellent.
She does not need shoes.
Bergen is very loved here, and she will go to a loving
home only!
She is registered in the Norwegian Fjord Horse
Registry. Please email and ask to see her superb
bloodline; there is not enough space to include it
here.
A photo could not be included, either, so PLEASE email
and ask for one. She is gorgeous!

Contact Info: [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (518) 851-3728, or
contact Katherine Jennings, (914) 391-2373
that gives answers, not web links.