This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm,

  I just wanted to let you all know that we had another successful foaling last
night at about 11:15.  OFI Kjekk, was born to our blue ribbon mare,
Peppertree's Bininka by BDF Kanada King, and our senior stallion, Anvil's
Morgen by Modellen.  Kjekk is a good looking fellow, pretty good sized (how he
fit in his little mom, I'm still not sure!), and a lovely, creamy,brown dun
shade.  Both mom and baby are doing very well.

  We love foaling season around here (especially when it is all over!).

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com