This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List,

I know in the past many of you were interested in the farm next door to our
farm that was for sale. Well, we have another farm less than 5 miles away
that is being offered for sale and I wanted to announce this.  It is a 15
+/- acre farm in Days Creek. It is part of a divorce sale. If you go to our
website, we have a description and ho to contact the owners directly. Two
houses, barn, shop, sauna, laundry room, fenced and crossed fenced plus
more. Owners are asking $375.000.  Days Creek is a small community of 500
+/- people with a charter school and a great FFA and 4H programs. This farm
lends itself for great riding and driving of horses.  Owners are willing to
finance with the right people. Go to. www.hestehaven.com
<http://www.hestehaven.com/>  and go to the Fjords for Sale section. this is
where the announcement is.

Catherine Lassesen