This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wow, what a lucky filly! Thanks for sharing and reminding us of an  important
step in upkeep for our trailers. It's one that often gets forgotten in  the
rush. I try to remember to check on mine several times a  year.

Another thing to check for at this time of year when getting ready  to haul
horses is WASPS!! The inside of trailers, up at the ceiling  line seems to be a
real favorite nesting place of the ones around here. And  ticked off wasps
can make for very unpleasant traveling companions for your  horses.

Wishing that filly a speedy recovery!
Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days  Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])