This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (GE Healthcare)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK, my other life isn't that exciting, but it is a good job.  Maybe I
wish I was house sitting a farm and doing some gardening like that other
lady and her husband, but it is good here.

I work for GE on Diagnostic Medical Equipment (anything that takes a
picture of the inside of your body).
Used to work on it all, from 85-96, but then I became a support engineer
for X-Ray only.  I moved remote to Montana a couple years ago and work
out of a little office in my basement.  Very nice since I don't have to
commute any more.  Also a Scoutmaster to a bunch of boys, that takes up
a bunch of time but is rewarding.

My wife Sandra, is a wonderful housewife, mom and home school teacher to
our 2 kids.

Sometimes we have a little month at the end of our money, as they say,
but we think it is important for one of us to be here for the kids while
they are growing up.

We have 8 Fjords right now, anybody want to buy one?, have some real
nice ones.  We just bought $2800 in hay, 3 loads today, 3 tomorrow and 3
the next day.  That is why I ask.  A lot of work loading and unloading a
thousand bales.  Pretty much feed 365 here on 20 acres.  8 horses have
the 20 acres eaten off in a few weeks.

There's a lot more, but don't want to make this into a thesis.

Mark Skeels in Helena Montana