This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/28/07 12:03:24 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Laurie, are you here today?  I've been reading and watching for an update
> on Oz's Schnoz.  How's his big kissable nose doing?

i am still working on healing it. the vet came again and opened both ends of
whatever was in there and it's still training a minute amount of junk. she
says we need to heal it from the inside out, so i clean it out and keep the
hole
open while it's healing.

today the vet's coming out yet again (my poor budget), since i think (and i
am HOPING) that he has a "bean." last couple of rides he absolutely would not
move after i got in. he would act like he was going to pee, but didn't at
first. finally he did, and then was OK. but last night he just didn't want to
move
at all, he was just not right. so the vet is coming to clean his sheath this
afternoon and i hope that's the problem. she has the habit of telling us
everything that could possibly be wrong (like bladder or kidney stones), and
getting
me all worried and scared. he hasn't been cleaned for quite some time, so
hopefully that will take care of it. cross your fingers. i am such a worrier.

laurie and oz, who entered 9 classes at BE