This message is from: "Vanessa N. Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

As some of you may recall, I was given 4 Fjords by my aunt before she died.
The two youngest were three and two respectively. The youngest is named
Zipper. She was born a 'dummy foal' and got over it with no ill effects, but
got lots of imprinting as a result of all the handling that ensued.

Lately, I've been keeping three of them at a commercial stable. Last fall,
the owner agreed to train Zipper, who is now 4, in exchange for using the
other two horses for lessons. This was a good arrangement for all. By May,
Tina had done all the ground work she could think of but hadn't actually
ridden Zipper. One day when she arrived at the barn, one of her less
experienced adult students was there. She had taken one of the Fjords out on
a trail ride, but was miffed because the horse wouldn't "steer" very well.

When Tina asked her which one it was, it turned out to be Zipper!

Vanessa Weber
Westbrook, CT