This message is from: Linda Bain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have used DE this year successfully to treat my 6 dogs for scabies after we had a visiting fox. Tried all the usual veterinary treatments which only gave temporary relief. I tried the DE out of desperation to cure my dogs of scabies and after the first treatment, the house and their bedding, they were not bothered again.

I would definately recommend it.

Linda Bain
Sweden