This message is from: "Clinton Nesseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List,

My name is Crysten Nesseth from Cameron, WI. We have had fjords for many
years, and love them! I am leaving to attend the Fjord horse school in
Nordfjordeid, Norway for 8 months and then off to college, so our fjords
need homes where they can be utilized to their potential. My parents would
love to keep them, but can't have as many as we have around. (they want to
travel) PRICES WILL BE VERY FAIR. If you have any more interest, contact me
via email or telephone (715-458-2856). I have lots of pictures and more
information about each fjord.

EWF ELSA- (EWF-K-1295-M) Elsa is 10 yrs. old and about 14 hands with a
fantastic personality. She is a comfortable, easy ride on trails at WTC and
was driven by her previous owner. Elsa is safe for all levels of
horsepersons. She had a handsome stud-colt out of Smedsmo Graen spring of
2006. Elsa's movements are big and with good cadence and track. She has
solid bloodlines and would be a great family horse, performance horse, or
broodmare.

HAAKON- (registration pending) Haakon is the colt out of Elsa and Smedmso
Graen. He is quite a handsome colt, but we will geld him if buyer wants. He
is easy to handle (even as a stud colt!) and has his basic yearling
training. We would keep him around as a stud if it were possible! He has
great confirmation, personality and movement. PROSPECTIVE DRESSAGE HORSE.

RINDA- (RMQ-A-672-M) Rinda is a 20 year old mare with all the gusto of a
younger horse. She is about 13 hands with a beautiful face! Rinda rides,
drives and is a great kid's horse! I put all the beginners on her and she
has been a good lesson horse for young students. She is on a diet as she has
always been a big girl. She is the first fjord I ever owned, and I would
like to find a good home for her with some young children or older adults
who use her for leisure and fun.

RONA- (GSN-F-721-M) Rona is a sweet 15 yr. old mare with riding and some
driving experience. She is very loving and really appreciates her life. Rona
is one of the prettiest fjords I've ever seen.  We are looking for someone
to give her a good home. She would have a very special price.

INGA- (registration pending) Inga is a big 10 yr. old mare with a lot of
substance and bone. She isn't 'fat' but is very well muscled and
proportionate. Inga is the daughter of Rona. She has beginning riding
experience and would be a fantastic farm-work horse if the time was put in.
She learns quickly and is easy to work with.

PENFRYDD'S OKSANA- (PF-H-1880-M) Oksana isn't originally for sale, but if a
buyer is interested in a very extraordinary fjord, we'd sell her. Oksana has
competed in driving and dressage. I showed her several times at dressage
shows in training levels and we always scored high point. We bought her
originally as a driving horse from Beaver Dam Farm and have driven her
leisurely, but she is up for much more. Oksana is extremely quick and is a
worker-bee. We bred her to Gjest and had a lovely colt who is quite a fancy
mover. Oksana should be a competition horse or a broodmare.

LEIF- (registration pending) Leif is Oksana's colt. He is a yearling and has
all his basic training done and handles easily. Out of Oksana and Gjest, he
has bloodlines for movement and performance. We will geld him as buyer
requests. He is quite a fancy colt and will be a competitive horse.

I hope you consider these horses. They are all very special to me and I will
only send them to the right homes.

The Nesseths

Cameron, WI 54822