To: "Digest Fjord" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:18 AM
Subject: Olivia Farm New Additions and Sales

This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm,

I wanted to post today to let you all know that we have added two new horses to our breeding program and announce the birth of our newest filly.

OFI Jenny (Anvil's Morgen x Anvil's Juli by Leidjo) was born on Saturday at 8:30 PM. She is quite the sweetie and with that beautiful Morgen head we think she is a keeper. Mom and baby are out now and doing very well. A big thanks to Orville and Anita Unrau for leasing us Juli. We will be breeding her to our stallion, Peppertree's Christian and sending her back home this fall.

As some of you already know, we are extremely excited to welcome our new stallion, Tico (Inco x Miriam by Havstad), purchased from Green Valley Farm and our new mare, LHF Jasmine (Marnix x Penfrydd's Oksana by Konggard), purchased from John Slater. Both horses are absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and fine examples of how Fjords should be - sweet, calm, willing, with excellent movement and good heads on their shoulders. They have fit into our herd wonderfully! Thank you to Green Valley Farm, John Slater, and everyone who hosted Dan, Levi, and the horses, on the trip to the mid-west and back.

With the purchase of Tico as our performance stallion we have made the decision to put our other mature stallions on the market. We would also consider leasing them out to the right home.

Anvil's Morgen (Modellen x Lena by Fjord Viking) is 19 this year. He has over 35 foals on the ground and patterns them with his beautiful head, good leg quality, and willing disposition. He is very well trained and easy to handle.

Peppertree's Christian (Ronaldo x BDF Jennifer Ann by Gjest) is the most talented Fjord we have ever seen. His movement is superb, his build up-hill, and his pedigree exceptional. Chris is definitely a power-house and would not be a suitable stallion for everyone - he is best in a herd situation where he can live with other horses.

Please see our recently updated web-site, www.oliviafarm.com, for more information on both of these stallions.

 Solveig Watanabe
 Olivia Farm
 (509) 258-7348