  From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject:  Boarding Issues - Dieting Fjords
  Date:  Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:03:51 -0400
  >This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >
  >The good news is that we finally moved Joe and Della to a (more or
  less) dry lot, and have limited their hay intake to 3-4 flakes in the
  morning, the same at night, and their supplements which are mixed
  with a cup of oats.? They don't seem to be losing any weight, but at
  least they have stopped gaining!!

  >The bad news is that little Joe discovered early this morning that
  if he leans really hard against the top two rails of PVC fencing, he
  can bend and shove it to the point where it pops out, and he can
  happily step over the bottom rung and wander down the road to graze
  to his heart's content (very good little Della opted to stay in the
  shady comfort of her stall during this escapade.

  >I can't put up hot-wire, it's a boarding stable.? Now I am worried
  that the barn owner is going to ask us to leave because Joe is
  destroying the fences (because he is either hungry or just wanting to
  eat).