This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This a bit over kill.  No other horse show A circuit or ADS sanctioned
events in the state of Washington that I have attended require health
certificates
or coggins for instate horses.  It might be a good idea to  review some of
the other horse shows and events.  Competitors have enough  expenses as it is.
This is a bad idea.  I know that this is the first  year for this show.
Please do more research on shows and how they are run  in the State of
Washington.
 We do not need this added expense to  show in our own state.   State to
state or out country travel is  understandable, but not this.

Good Luck and Please attend some other breed shows that have been working
and have a large competitive base.   Happy competitors mean more  return and
revenues to promote the Fjord.  And yes the other breeds are  quite valuable as
well.

Bonnie Morris