This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hestehaven and Hundehaven are proud to announce the arrival of four
beautiful, healthy Norwegian Buhund puppies. Mama, Sandyhill's Maud
Catodatter and Papa, Jorund's Mister Crash are very proud parents of four
BOYS. The event took place at 8:30 AM on July 26th. By 10:10 AM all of the
boys were out and nursing. In a few days we will have the photos up on our
website. (www.hestehaven.com <http://www.hestehaven.com/> )

Maud's pending birthing was the reason why we did not make it to Blue Earth.
maybe next year (?) Congratulations to everyone that attended BE. All
reports make it sound like that was the event to attend. we are sorry we
could not.

Pat. Life is Good. especially when we can play and work with animals we love
so dearly.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. everyone at HH is!

Hugs.

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"

& Hundehaven - "The Dog Heaven"