This message is from: "Debi Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Fjord Group,
    I wish to thank the many friends who have encouraged me along the way.
But I find that I must cut back to a reasonable number of horses. 12 is just
toooooo many.
    It has been wonderful having Fjords and I will be keeping Hilda,
(Pjoska, Mcguire and Gracie's mom), and Star the Appie, now 28.
    I have been lucky enough to have some minor claim in foaling WH Stone
and finding the right family for him.
    I asked Julie to find me a replacement for His Majesty Erlend when he
went to live with Peg and Doug.  She found Tolgar and he's been perfect for
me.  I have been able to handle him myself and Joe Glick did the riding and
driving training. I am most grateful to these wonderful people and all who
have helped me.
    The horses are listed on Dreamhorse.com
Thank you all, Debi Crocker