This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And the 'lucky WINNERS' were Gene and Ruthie Bushnell from Troy, MT.
Ely arrived at their place last Sunday. > >

Gayle Ware

WE SURELY DO feel like we hit the "jackpot" this time Gayle =))) Ely
is all that you claimed he was and more besides.. we love him!!

We knew the Dustin lineage, we knew your training ability, and your
integrity history, so we seized the lucky opportunity post haste.. !!
=)))

Thanks very much !!  Ruthie and Gene, nw mt US
Bushwhacker Fjords