This message is from: Genie Dethloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,

Pjoska and I (plus husband and dog) are moving to Connecticut this month from Michigan. The rides I have found for Pjoska are earlier or later in the month than I would prefer. Would anyone be passing this way that could ship my mare to eastern Connecticut between 8-10 and 8-23, perhaps someone going from the midwest to the NFHA show in Vermont? Is anyone sending horses on a commercial shipper route going this way?
--
Genie Dethloff