This message is from: Kimberly Kinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to the LIST for all the advice and stories, we enjoy reading all of
them

I had to giggle reading the barrel adventures... We'd been working with
our 4 year old, trying to get her to lope.  She really wasn't interested...
Like her kindred brothers-in-barrels, she knows she can beat most other horses
with her "power" trot, so why bother???
We took her to a local gaming show
with some friends, very low-key.  I thought we would just walk/trot the games
as neither of us really knew what we were doing. This was just for fun, get
her some exposure.  Turns out, she REALLY likes barrels... go figure.
Apparently, the QHs there either gave her some hints or teased her
mercilessly, because after a couple different games she was loping for "home".
The other riders cheered her on and you should have seen her perk up even
more!
She walked calmly back to her place on the rail, switched her tail as
if to say "Told ya I could", and went back to near snoozedom...
Back to
lurkdom,
Very Respectfully,
Kimberly, Megan, and Quinde who now tries to rush
through her warm up exercises to get to the barrels and poles... Who knew???