This message is from: vivian creigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Almost like new. I have a Balance saddle for sale : Asking $1,200 Contact me Vivian Creigh by e-mail or phone 802 885 5762 or cell 802 376 4913

Standard specifications:   The Soft Option™ Arc Tree
The Soft Option™ Arc contains a specially designed tree in one very generous width. This tree was developed with very wide breeds of horse in mind. For example: Friesians, Paso Fino Horses, Icelandic Horses and some of the very wide Quarter Horses etc. It is essential that you use a safety stirrup when using these hook bars.

    * Available in one super wide width
    * Adjustable/removable knee blocks
    * Short girth straps (billets)
    * Suede seat and knee pads
    *
    * BALANCE Soft Option™ Arc GP (General Purpose) Saddle
This saddle is shaped to allow riders to do a variety of tasks on their horse in comfort. It is straight cut enough for most riders to feel comfortable in a dressage position. Indeed, some riders who have long legs (hip to knee) and find that most dressage saddles are too straight cut for them, find this shape works well for them. However, the shape of the flap also supports a shorter leg position that is more suitable to trail riding over varied terrain and for doing small jumps.

For more information about Balance saddles please visit www.balanceinternational.com