This message is from: "Teressa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My first driving competition and first time driving my mare with other rigs
in an arena was last year at Libby.  The class was huge and all the issues
mentioned in these postings were whirling through my head.  Fortunately,
Nina was a trooper.  However, at the time, I wish I had known that classes
that large should be divided as I would have requested that be done.  What
is the procedure for class participants to request that large classes be
divided?  Or is it something that one doesn't do...as in question the judge
or show stewards?  Or who does make that decision?

Teressa in Ferndale, WA