To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:50 AM
Subject: Tools for Trimming Manes

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm looking for recommendations on scissors or other tools for trimming a thick Fjord mane. I have been using some really nice, sharp scissors intended for human hair, and they do work great. But they are small and have thin metal handles, and my hand is almost paralyzed by the time I finish the job! Surely there must be a source for some sharp, padded scissors or shears out there, but I haven't been able to find it.

Any assistance/recommendations would be much appreciated.

Cindy
Kalamazoo, MI