This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I use the Fiskars "Soft Touch" scissors/shears. They are light  weight, have
big, padded, comfortable, spring loaded grips, and nice sharp  blades. I also
recommend the Fiskars brand sharpener to go with them - best one  I have
found. You can see a photo of them on Amazon.com at the  following address -
_http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Softouch-Scissors/dp/B00061OFYK/ref=pd_bbs_6/102-33616
13-8697731?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1186852810&sr=8-6_
(http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Softouch-Scissors/dp/B00061OFYK/ref=pd_bbs_6/102-3361613-8697731?ie=UTF8&s=hp
c&qid=1186852810&sr=8-6)

If that link doesn't work, just search Amazon.com for "Fiskars  Softouch
Scissors".

I have just recently gotten my second pair - first pair is still  good but
I've lost a spring -
after using them for 9+ years on my Fjords. I usually find them at  Walmart
with no problem.

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days  Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])