This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have riden a few endurance rides and the fjordies did great. just
25 miles The Arabs pass us on the up hill and we would pass em on the
downhill. Such fun stuff If we didn't work weekends I would seriously
take up endurance rides. The country you see and the great people
involved can't be beat.

My Zippidee has such a fast walk and trot most horses have to trot to
keep up to his walk and canter to keep up to his long trot. He can do
slow but his fast is unbelievable his legs extend out there so far. He
sure shocks alot of other horse people. I beleave it is part
conformation & part mind They have to have that serious want to move
attitude, and excellent conformation to back it up. My absolute
admiration of fjords is to have that go with such a calm sweet
disposition . Have to love these guys

Enjoy
Lauren www.fjordhorse.net