This message is from: sandra church <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kate...thanks so much for re-posting the videos.  They brought back some fun
memories.  But they also reminded me of how much I need some riding/driving
lessons!  Loki doesn't seem to care how I ride or drive him...we get the job
done but it's not pretty!  Curt Pierce was a blessing to have there because I
learned alot from him.  Thanks again...Sandra & Loki