This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linda,
Thanks for your wonderful pictures.  I especially thank you for pictures of
our "First Time Out".  My first show and after my fall my "Oscar's Sweet Amie"
brought home a 2nd place ribbon.  I was really proud of her.  Thanks for
catching her moment.Cheryl G. Beck & Amie
Athol, Idaho

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Subject: New link to Facebook that works> Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:07:19
-0700> > This message is from: "Linda Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> > OK,
here's the correct address for my Facebook Moses Lake Album. I'm not very>
computer savy as you by now know. If this doesn't work, just give up. It>
probably isn't worth it all anyway. Linda> >
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5814&id=577613822> > The FjordHorse List
archives can be found at:> http://tinyurl.com/rcepw> >