This message is from: Mark McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a Canadian wagon for sale.  It is a recent  build (less than 20
years old I believe).  Made by Voitures - Robert and sons in Quebec.
Nice wagon in good shape (see pictures at www.mariposafarm.com). It's a
5th wheel (cut-under). I have both a shaft setup and a pole setup for
this wagon (eveners too).  Good rubber on wheels and all in very good
working order.  It's possible I could deliver within a few hundred miles
for $1 a mile.  Wagon is located in northern Wisconsin. Asking $1500 or
B.O.

I also have a Cortland Wagon Company cart from 1906 for sale.  (See
Picture at www.mariposafarm.com).  The paint is rubbed off in a few
places but the wood (and metal) is in excellent condition.  This cart
fits our Fjords (14-2 to 14-3 hh) very well and I used it mostly for
arena work.  I also used it at the Minnesota Horse Expo a few years in a
row.  Very fun and easy to drive - easy step into from the back (has foot
steps that can't bee seen in picture).  Metal on wood wheels and smooth
ride.  Asking $700 or B.O. - can deliver for $1 a mile in a radius of a
few hundred miles from northern Wisconsin.  Daughter does not come with
cart.

Pictures will be posted tonight. (9/10/07)

Mark McGinley
Mariposa Farm
Washburn, WI 54891
715-373-2906