This message is from: Debbie Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congrats! Great job.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

this weekend i went to an equine photographer workshop in wisconsin. it was a
tough choice, since i was also considering taking oz to a small dressage show
in sauk centre, mn and showing him in intro classes. the show was cancelled,
so i thought it was ok.

however.....the judge agreed to come and hold a schooling show at the barn
where i board, and i had already paid out the money for the workshop and i
really wanted to go.

so......it ended up with three people "fighting" over who would ride oz in
the show, jen my instructor, teresa the barn owner or brian my friend from work
who also boards there. brian ended up riding him, putting about 3 or 4 rides
on him this week, after not having ridden him since last winter. i couldn't
ride this week because of having back spasms and being sick and then going out
of
town.

my furry boy and his adopted rider ended up taking first place in both Intro
A and Intro B, with scores of 60 and 63.5. he apparently also got an 8 on one
of his stops to salute the judge.

i am one proud mom :):):)

laurie, and oz, the wonder pony (who probably wonders where the heck i am)