This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Okay, I'm feeling sheepish. Maybe I'll read all my emails before coming up with a brilliant solution to one, only to find out that it has been well explained by someone else. :^O

Cheers!

Karen, Am in Eng

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Better yet, give some thought to condensing overly long URL's when sending them to others. That way, those who want to view your photos do not have to struggle with the awkward cut-n-paste issue.

Advertisement: Justin Timberlake FutureSex/LoveShow. Tour & tix details here http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=809&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/justintimberlake