This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello From Olivia Farm,

  Thank goodness we are getting into fall around here - it is a nice
temperature for working, which is what we have to do after a very busy summer.
We attended both shows in the Pacific Northwest and had a great time at both.

  It was our daughter Ingrid's show debut in the lead-line class at Moses Lake
and she had a blast - she has the princess wave down pat.  We know we are in
trouble.  She also competed with me in the rescue race at Libby.  We should
have probably been DQ'd for having some assistance in the mounting (she is only
2 1/2), but they let us go and we brought back the blue ribbon time - very fun.
 The rescue race ended up being "the mother/daughter rescue" as three mothers,
myself, Michele Noonan, and Carmen Frentress, all raced down to pick up their
daughters.  I love Libby for offering classes like that - everyone I talked to
had such a fun time and there was definitely a class for everyone and every
caliber of rider/driver.

  We were super busy at both shows - Dan showing hater and doing the
photography at Moses Lake and both of us competing at Libby.  A big thank you
to Jeff and Lisa Pedersen for throwing me on Anvil's Rethel at the last minute
(what a good boy!) and to Catherine Lassesen for offering Blamann to Dan for
driving on Sunday (a very well behaved stallion!).  I think Catherine wins the
award for most people showing one horse.  She can be proud of her boy that he
took all these additional classes and various rider/drivers in stride.

  For anyone interested we have posted our show results and a few photos from
the Moses Lake evaluation, show, and the Libby show on our recently updated
web-site, http://www.oliviafarm.com.  We have also made some changes and
additions to our sales page.

  One of the new horses on the sales list is OFI Jenny (Anvil's Morgen x
Anvil's Juli by Leidjo), a wonderful chunk of a filly.  Jenny is the kind of
filly that you feel could be the perfect addition to someones program but that
you don't try to hard to sell, because you could see using her yourself.  Her
full siblings are very competitive driving horses and we can see Jenny doing
well in any discipline - she has the substance even for draft work.

  We have also decided to reduce the price on the most talented horse on our
sales list, Peppertree's Christian.  Once again, we can see using Chris in our
program, but feel that with someone more devoted to him and his training he
could go so much further.  Chris had an unfortunate start to his life and
therefore did not get some of the early training he needed.  He has come SO
FAR, however, in his short time with us and his sweet nature and extreme talent
amaze us on a regular basis.  Every time I see him move, I hate the thought of
selling him, but we just don't have the time to give him what he deserves at
this point in his training.

  As a breeding stallion, Chris is phenomenal and produces beautiful babies
with outstanding movement.  We would love to send him out to someone who is
looking to add more dressage-type movement into their program.  On the other
hand, if someone wanted Chris as a performance gelding, we would consider that
option for the right person (price negotiable as a gelding).

  Please feel free to email us privately or give us a call if you have any
questions about Jenny, Chris, or any of our horses.

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com
  (509) 258-7348