This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Laurie:

If you never get live links, my best guess is that's a security setting on your email program. I use both hotmail and aol and have no problems. However, on my hotmail junk mail list, none of the links come through live, and I am given an option at the top of each email to allow links once, always or never.

Hope that helps.

Karen, Am in Eng

sorry, not always true. not sure if it's because i am AOL or a mac, or
because of the digest option, but i never get live links.

laurie