This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:19 PM 9/26/2007, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congratulations to all the "late" arrivals.  When I first got into  fjords
and started hearing about all the foals, I thought Joe was an oddity for having
a foal date in September.  Glad to know he is in such good  company.

Mike, without doing a lot of research, do you know about what percentage of
foals are born in this time frame vs. the May - June time?

I am afraid that one isn't an easy one to look up in the database.

Mike

Kate
and Joe (who just celebrated his 9th birthday a week ago)
and Della (who appreciated the birthday cookies for Joe's  birthday)