This message is from: Kelly Trirogoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was posting a video on Utube last night of my guy, Skovy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlG4JGdCOcM

I came across this video and absolutely loved it. It is not in English though.
There are some Splendid examples of fjords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl7wW0bpjJw&NR=1
Lastly, this video is from a friend that is starting a riding program with her
fjords   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0UxVNM6cjA&mode=related&search=

Hopefully these links work.  With You tube it is so awesome to see what other
people do with their fjords.

Kelly Trirogoff1886 Galvin Pl. Qualicum Beach, BC  V9K 2S4