This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/2/07 12:35:09 AM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> May Oz be back pounding the public roads with his new feet asap!
>
> Kay
> and Bogie, who says, "What's this 'round pony' stuff?  I'm not tubby...I'm
> sumptuous!"
> and Braveheart, who says, "Oh, PLEASE.  You have the metabolism of a
sloth!"

ROFLMAO.....love it when your guys talk.....

i rode oz last night in the arena, and he moved out much more comfortably
than he has recently. i am thinking he was off balance for quite some time
before
this incident. lesson learned. watch those feet.

laurie, and oz, with matching black shoes, what a fashion statement he is