mare thinks she is the big kahuna, and so she is.
        I then kept her separated, thinking it would be forever, because
the other horse involved, an older Morgan gelding, also thought he was
#1. So I did not want him involved.
        One day I came home from work and they had broken down 4 oak
boards between them and were all in together in the pasture. They were,
by this time, calm and no one was hurt.
        I figured this was their gift to me, that I did not have to see
it happen, and I have turned the three of them out together for the past
3 years and everyone now knows where they stand and so far so good.
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT