This message is from: Gina Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello list!

I think I am still dreaming...the lat few mornings
when I have walked into the barn I have seen a
beautiful fjord peeking over her stall door, waiting
for her breakfast.  PF Fjern arrived Monday night,
after a few delays and a long day of waiting!  We
picked her up at Patti Jo's and arrived home a little
after 9:30.  I didn't get much sleep that night as I
kept keeping out my window to see her in her paddock.

I am so impressed with this filly!  IN the few days
I've had her I can see that she embodies all the
qualities I had read that fjords possessed.  She is
friendly, adaptable, and has taken in her new
surroundings all in stride.
Thank you so very much to Lisa and Jeff for making
this dream a reality, and to Laura for telling me
about Fjern to begin with!
It has been so hard to be at work this week!
I will write more soon ...

Gina LArson
Marinette, wi