This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is very good news for all Fjord lovers.  Thank you for finding a way to
work this out.

Gail

This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I received this from Chairman Froelich regarding settling my banning from
the Moses Lake PNFPG show:

“Mr. VanHoof and I met this morning to see if we couldn't come up with a
solution to end this issue concerning myself, my horses, and my trainer and
the PNFPG. We were able to straighten some things out. . .