This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone,

The Fall issue of the Fjord Herald will soon be on it's way to the
printer, so hopefully you'll be receiving it in your mail in a few weeks.

This is a reminder that, as of the Winter issue, the submission deadline
is moving forward by one month, therefore THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR
THE WINTER HERALD IS NOVEMBER 1st.

It takes Sandy and I about 6 weeks to pull everything together; editing
articles, selecting photographs, soliciting photographs, chasing down
show results, information about events, information for captions, etc.,
etc. Then, we send the material off to Linda Yutzy, who, like a good
puzzle, puts everything into magazine format (she is REALLY good at it!)
Then we have to proof everything (again). That could take a few days. We
realize we all have busy lives, but if your submissions are late, it
slows things down and makes US late! Sometimes our computers crash. Some
of us have experienced production-interrupting weather, etc., etc.

So, keep the new deadline in mind. STALLION OWNERS...you should consider
the Winter issue of the Herald as your Stallion Issue. Now is the time
to place your ads.

***If you would like Sandy and I to create an ad for you, please send us
your request and your material in the next couple of weeks. Or, at the
very least, BY the deadline. We can create your ad (for a fee of $50.00
per hour, minimum one hour). You've seen our work in a significant
number of ads in past issues of the Herald. If you would like to know
which ones, just ask (of course, the Starfire ones are ours! ;-)

Thanks!

Beth and Sandy

--
Starfire Farm