This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just a little brag for Felicity's Willow, a 6 year old Fjord we have
raised from a 5 month weanling. Her latest trainer is a 15 year old
neighbor girl who is a super rider, usually rides thoroughbreds from the
track that she "flips." She has been working with Willow a little over a
year when the weather is nice (ie, not Dec - March) and has been teaching
her to jump, like the big guys. She has worked her way up through the
single cross rails to the 2' courses.
        Today we took her to a local schooling show at a well known hunt
barn in the area. Willow gets excited when around new horses, but settled
right in and Julia rode her around the big outside ring a bit. The first
class was a flat one in their very dark indoor, a pleasure class so
Willow had to look pleasurable. We were on the way to probably second
when a guy poked his head into the side door just as she was coming
around, and she gave a little shy. So it was a third. Then judged warmup
crossrails, big class, 6th, she managed to go through at least the edges
of the huge mud puddles (not her favorite on the trails) and kept
cantering the whole way around. Then a third in the actual crossrails.
        She was doing so well, Julia asked to put her into the 2' course,
and she was even better at that, her first wall jump, and so on. She got
better in each jumping class.
        Julia summed up the day by being very pleased against all those
huge brown horses, said Willow is never scared of any jump, she just
jumps it.
        So I think she we have a little jumper. She is for sale, by the
way, look on Dreamhorse or Equine.com. She is too small for me and I sure
don't jump any more!
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT