This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

Having been through fire evacuations the last two years at our place, I know
how nerve-wracking and exhausting it can be. Last year the Sawtooth fire came
to within a few feet of our house. Thanks to about 200 firefighters who used
our place as a base no buildings were lost. Yeah, those firefighters are
amazing!

All that to say, if anybody needs a place to bring horses (or yourselves) our
place is available. We are about 45 minutes north of Palm Springs. So far no
fires are close by us (there's hardly anything left to burn actually!) Give us
a call at 760 363-6903 if we can help out. Hope those darn winds die down.

Karen and Dudley Haines