This message is from: "Claudia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a comment about the grass bombing--that's a perfect term for it!

I had a big Morgan gelding who did that at shows, and I got so tired of having
my arm yanked.  I got a nice leather lead with a chain, and put it under his
chin the minute he was out of the trailer.  It took about two strong yanks and
he has never grass bombed again, although I always used that lead on him at
shows.

Now I have Vergel, who has only done that once, in knee-deep grass a few days
ago.  But if it became even a small habit, I would dig out my chain lead and
put it on him.  That is pure bad manners, and they don't have to do that.

Claudia in drying out Wisconsin