To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:30 AM
Subject: fires

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello list I do not normally post(Lisa is much better at it) I would like to thank every one who has posted and sent emails.the support from the fjord world has been great.?The last week has been hard to be away from home. I know that Lisa has been worried about me and wishes I was sitting in a safe fire station some where. But this is what I do and have never thought of doing any thing else. Thanks for the support.?I am off to the fire again? jeff pedersen

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!